• The worst place I have ever worked. My manager was amazing at the time of my employment and ran a great team but owners made her life a living hell, constantly micro managing and creating drama and tension through out the entire office. This work environment created so much stress and anxiety that we were constantly terrified to do anything, even go to the bathroom. The owner was the worst, she was absolutely unprofessional when it came to handling her staff and when you voiced your concerns you would pay for it by being treated poorly. The amount of gossip she would do behind her closed office door while pulling certain staff in to discuss others was down right vile. over 50 staff members have gone through there in the many years. We would get reprimanded for the most absurd things such as where we parked in the open public parking lot NOT even owned by them. If you were 3 min late due to a car accident your bonus would be taken away.

Posted on 21 June 2024 by Rater #2 | Flag as inappropriate