Alogient

Size of company: N/A

• I worked there for a couple of months. I wish someone would have warned me. Unless it's a matter of life or death, don't waste your time with this company. They will suck your soul dry! Upper management will lie, deceive and betray you. Employee loyalty has no meaning for them; they have no scruples. Here's the low-down:

-No ladder salary range.
    -Very leftist Quebecois. They want your talent, but won't make an effort to integrate non-francophone.
    -No career planning and skill development. They prefer to hire someone with the skills and sack employees.
    -Discussions with upper management is one-way. Top-to-bottom. They are always right even when they are wrong. Proof has no meaning.
    -The equality of the sexes is abysmal. Don't get me started on representation...
    -Employee turnover is high

The only redeeming quality they have is a fully stock kitchen, but honestly who needs that when you're working in downtown Montreal.

Posted on 28 December 2022 by Rater #11 | Flag as inappropriate