• Terrible place to work! This all friends 5 owner management team will not help you, value or treat you well. They are an oligarchy of mismanagement and nepotism. The only way they can stay in business is by hiring young people and immigrants who don't question their ethics or management style. Eventually the government cannabis controllers will figure out what they are doing and shut them down. Avoid this employer at all costs.

Posted on 4 January 2022 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

One of the most rediculous places I have ever worked in the Cannabis Industry. They regularly fail to do house keeping properly and their grow rooms are mismanaged and full of bugs. The managers are only on it for the money. They could care less about your opinions. There are good people who work on the floor level but the bosses all are snooty know-it-alls..best to stay away from this place. Their human resources management is a joke and they are constantly firing and hiring. They won't be in business very long!

Posted on 4 January 2022