Bank of Canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• Worst IT department ever. I cannot describe the unethical treatment I received working at this Crown Corporation. Having worked 20 years in IT in private and government agencies, I can honestly say that this is the most dysfunctial organization I have ever worked for.

To be brutally honest, Management is incompetent and they throw hard-working staff under the bus whenever necessary.

The pay, benefits and false promises were an eye opener for me and I now am fully aware of the poor hiring practices of this organization.

I am generally not one to complain, but I witnessed a political work environment with a "sweatshop" mentality. There was little or no encouragement by management and found the negativity to be counter-productive and intimidating.

If you want to be micro-managed and un-appreciated, then go work in the IT department at the BOC.

Publié le 22 mai 2014 par Évaluateur #14 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

6 Weeks, that's pretty fast.

Lucky you left when you did, the place is all about outsourcing getting people to work in roles they are not trained in..

Publié le 15 juin 2020