Beelineweb.com

www.Beelineweb.com

Taille de l'entreprise : Petite (1 - 49 employés)

Industrie : Publicité, RP, Marketing et Services connexes

• I am 110% satisfied with my job, the work environment, my coworkers and my employers at Beelineweb.com. As an employee at Beelineweb.com I feel completely spoiled. In 2012, not only did we all get an unexpected bonus near the beginning on the year, we also got a free trip to Maui with our families, an extra holiday in February, an iPad, iPod, another cash bonus, the week between Christmas and New Years off with pay… the list goes on. Besides being spoiled with unexpected extras, the beautiful building, friendly coworkers, fresh organic fruit, a huge variety of loose-leaf tea, coffee, etc. make it a great place to come on a daily basis. I don’t know anyone else who gets a paid fitness break daily at work or who gets to work in such a nice building. I think anyone who strives to do well, is intelligent, cares about their work and is a positive individual would LOVE working at Beelineweb.com. I wouldn’t recommend it for negative individuals, or those that are lazy underachievers though.

Publié le 7 mars 2013 par Évaluateur #31 | Signaler comme inapproprié