Bell Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• The worst employer in Canadian history.I worked at Bell for 2 years at their head office in Toronto(Wynford) and it was worse than a prison.Mind you, I was a manager there and it was the worst experience of my life.Here are 10 reasons why:
    1.Incompetent, lazy and backstabbing executives with low level of education
    2.fAVORITISM are the order of the day.managers are biased and favor their friends
    3.The managers and employees are rude, disrespectful and have no business skills
    4.Fear is the order of the day.On my first day, i was told not to pass near the VP's office as they would get annoyed.
    5.The pay is ridiculous, they make so much money and underpay their employees.Only the executives earn well.
    6.They have old outdated systems that have been in use for more than 20 years
    7.The company lays off employees haphazardly just to safeguard the old employees.
    8.lots and lots of backstabbing, gossiping and idle chatter.
    9.Misuse of company time for personal chores.80% of the managers were on maternity leave when I joined.And that was just one department.
    10.Last but not least, they over work you to the end, with no overtime, and disregard for your welfare.
    Only work for Bell if you REALLY REALLY do not value yourself