Bell Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• I have worked at Bell for almost 30 years and appreciate the mortgage that it's paid, the schools that it's put both me and my kids through, the skills I have learned, the opportunities I've been given and the people that I've met.

I've read alot of people complaining on this forum...I guess, like anything else, it tends to be the complainers who are loudest because I personally know there are many who feel the way I do. I guess they have more class than I do--I'm not afraid to stand up to the people who are more interested in complaining than working and say "if you put as much effort into your job as into complaining about your job, maybe you'd be getting somewhere."

Posted on 15 July 2008 by Rater #82 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Well writen - thank you! I too wish that these whiners would just stop and do their jobs and be grateful to work for a company that compensates you for the work you put in!!!

Posted on 16 May 2011

Maybe your shoiuld all read your personal files, you sound like whiners

Posted on 6 November 2008

Brainwashed.

Posted on 27 July 2008

You must have been paid to write such lies. Either that or you're one of the untouchables at HO

Posted on 20 July 2008