Bell Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• worked there for a decade, they laid off all employees in canada to send the work to india. there was a lot of bulling and if you complain you will be out. in our group most suffer from mental health issues due to stress because of overworked and under appreciated. Bell has a habbit to do restructuring if there's to many complaints about management and they will lay you off. i know that the president was made aware of a lot of abuse and he has never replied personally to staff that complained about abuses and mental health issues. they are so disconnected from their customer that they now have small medium business customers migrated to the residential services. wow. it does not matter what you do or suggest and again if you complain to loud your out. they will do anything to sue or violate your freedoms of speech which does not really exist in this country. who i feel most sorry about is the customers that have to live this everyday. very bad.

Posted on 18 December 2015 by Rater #323 | Flag as inappropriate