Bell Canada

Industry: Telecommunications

• I was laid off after working for 6 years in managed services division. I cannot say much about management style because my immediate manager was very good in managing my team.

What I found in my 6 years, that there was no training given except for online courses that you do in front of computers.

I have no negative comments except that when was laid off, there was absolutely no notice given. I was invited to meeting on 1 days notice and was given my package.

If you work for Bell, may be you should prepare yourself for event like this because the they will lay you off without any notice.

Posted on 13 January 2016 by Rater #326 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Thats exactly what happen to me. They lay off me after 7 years experience for uknown reason. They said for economic reason but he didnt want to say in details what that mean. I searched on linkedin and saw other people got lay off at the same time as me and all got around 7 years experience.

Its not about performance because i always meet and exceed my objectives. I think but that need to be confirmed. You reach the max salary after 7 years and thats where they will kick you off and bring new employee to save on salary. The company is making more profit than ever but yet they try to save few pennies there and here. Executive are competent for the cp2 and cp3 is full of no competent

Posted on 8 January 2017