Canadian Aesthetic Academy

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Education, Training

• in every business, hard work is expected, that is what you get paid for. Some employees are expecting to get paid while they chatt, go on facebook and check their personal email, basically waste employer's time and get paid for it. No employer will accept that. Bad reveiws are always given to good employers who are aware of irrisponsabile employees and will not tolerate those who scam and steel company time and money. Do your job right and be honest employee and you will be recognized for your good work and even be promoted.

Posted on 24 January 2010 by Rater #35 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

As an employee - I find the above comment as ridiculous as the rest of the other SIMILAR comments. Check the guidelines for this site - no personal attacks. You'd be far more convincing if you actually dealt with facts instead of conspiracy theories or grudges you may have.

In the case of the original commenter, they make an excellent point - this is not just occuring at CAA, but I've seen it in so many organizations. Using company time for personal matters (especially Facebook) is just WRONG. So tell me please how you would argue with that.

Posted on 25 January 2010

...Coming from the owner or an employee who thinks they will get ahead by writing this post.

Posted on 24 January 2010