CN / Chemins de fer nationaux du Canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Transport (marchandise), Entreposage

• CN has great benefits, higher pay than most for the industry. It is an ever changing workforce with a lot of retirements and new hires but that makes way for advancement opportunities. I see a lot of people complaining on here, but you have to ask why do they still work here? The pay/benefits/opportunities out weigh the negatives, you are compensated for long hours, stress is high at times but overall I would definately recommend to family and friends.

Publié le 27 novembre 2012 par Évaluateur #209 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

well as someone is currently is still employed with CN as a conductor I can tell you that I am unhappy. I only stay cause it pays the bills with a above averge wage. Once I pay off debt you can be sure I will be looking for a job I actually am happy to go to. Tired of getting pushed around by trainmasters and getting faulted for other peoples mistakes I cant control. I feel like a prisioner being watched like a hawk over the camera's. I CANT help the fact I accumilate demerits on someone elses behalf, so why am I being pushed around? CN should learn to treat your employees better. We are your bread and butter in the end!

Publié le 25 mars 2013

Only the terminated (for cause) come here to cry.

Publié le 1 décembre 2012