FedEx / Federal Express Canada ltee

Industry: Transportation (freight), Warehousing

• The company in a whole is great! The problem is some of the people that are in leadership or shall I say lack of are in. Some people in management abuse their power and use it for getting back at people. You can advance with the company if you are willing to put in the time and effort and make the change. If you are out spoken though it is frowned upon. For a company that asks for employee feedback, they do not like to hear the negative parts. It's great that they give internal people an opprotunity to advance, but why do they put people into leadership positions that have NEVER EVER done the job? ie; CTV managers that have never driven, ramp managers that have NEVER WORKED on the ramp etc. They impliment policies and do not always notify employee's of the changes then repremand the employees for it. Fedex has a great benefit program and yes we are paid higher compaired to our competitors. Employee's need to feel more appreciated!

Posted on 1 December 2010 by Rater #27 | Flag as inappropriate