Fusion Security

Industry: Security

• I have worked from this company since 2010 and have always enjoyed it. Sure there has been tense moments and unfavorable decisions that were made, but overall I do not mid working for this company at all. There is room for improvement at all levels, as is the case with other security companies in town, but I can attest that progress is being made in the last 6 months or so. I guess, if you do not like uniformity an structure, you do not think favorably of Fusion Security.

Posted on 22 May 2012 by Rater #16 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

You mean Intercon Security don't you?

Posted on 6 November 2012

"...progress is being made in the last 6 months orso. I guess, if you do not like uniformity an structure, you do not think favorably of Fusion Security."

What progress is being made in the last 6 months or so are you stating about? I haven't seen any progress except guards leaving and becoming bitter from the abuse from their supervisors and supervisors lying to cover up their favourite guards' poor work performance while the strong guards are leaving for the competition. Yeah, some progress. More like no progress at all!

Posted on 23 May 2012