Fusion Security

Industry: Security

• For a company that actually claims in their career section of their website that they are committed to attracting and retaining only the best people, then why so many of the guards are incompetent starting with their supervisors are being hired?

If I were management, I would NEVER post guards with performance issues, bullies, poor writing skills,poor computer skills, poor English skills, poor customer service, poor attitude, poor people skills, lack of self-confidence, and lack of real industry knowledge representing my company to high profile clients. I would place the bad guards working either at nights or night shifts at a construction site or guarding a generator but NEVER at high profile sites during busy hours.

Management needs to think three, four, or five times before hiring any site supervisors representing the company to the client and leading guards than hiring abusive supervisors who needs to attend to sensitivity seminars or a real supervisory training course which Fusion fails to provide.

Management needs to stop playing favoritism when it comes to promotions and start investigating their sites and start firing bad guards from this company or AT LEAST PLACE STRONG, GOOD GUARDS WITH REAL PROVEN INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE during busy hours.

Management needs to realize what is worse, losing contracts due to bad guards OR losing good guards altogether?

Posted on 31 May 2012 by Rater #17 | Flag as inappropriate