• I have worked for this company as cleaner for many years and I know how they operate. Ever since Sheridan Curnew became the Vice President Eastern Canada, GDI as a company has struggled to maintain staff and contracts. They squeeze every last cent they can out of their cleaning staff by not paying holiday pay and forcing costs on to employees that should be paid by the company. The work just keeps increasing while the pay remains the same.

Since Mr Curnew joined GDI Integrated Facility Services Inc. the company has been in decline. They have lost several major clients and are likely going to lose more. The quality of their services has diminished and staffing is always a problem. I can't speak for every position in the company but front-line workers are treated very poor. These positions make up the bulk of the staff.

My low score is based on the facts the GDI Integrated Facility Services is either unable to, or unwilling to offer any incentive for employees to stay or do a good job. Poor management skills at top ranks of this company are responsible for the lose of contracts, not the poor work ethic of minimum wage workers. Overall, just a very stressful low paying employer to work for.

Publié le 2 janvier 2022 par Évaluateur #3 | Signaler comme inapproprié