• Do not work here. They create drama and love talking behind new employees backs. Then they create an artificial consensus about who you are as a person. They will attack and diminish you. It's not worth the stress of worrying about what they say next. They will also fire you over nothing. Every day they kept telling me how good of a job I was doing just to then fire me because employees claimed I was "better then them" never in my 15 years of working have I ever been accused of such nonsense. Even IF it was true, how is it a justified reason to fire a talented worker? There are plenty working there, management included, who actually have that mentality of overconfidence.
    There are better places to work in Hamilton, just safe yourself the stress. Tips aren't even that good. I have had way better working elsewhere. They also lie about how much tips they make too. They will tell you that tips are over $400 daily, when the tip out sheet for the week shows the highest tip out to be about $300 for the whole week.

Posted on 26 April 2022 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate