InstaClick Inc

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : TI: Logiciel

• Let me start by saying Instaclick is an interesting and excellent company to work for. Even when you create a long term relationship with a client, no two days are exactly the same. As someone who enjoys thinking creatively on my feet this pace and environment has helped me flourish even more. Creativity does not end with writing, but with creating an entire package to meet the client’s needs. Depending upon the position, you are in there is an opportunity to enjoy working either on your own or with a team. No matter the type of project, employees are given the tools they need to successfully complete their current task as well as prepare for future ones. It has certainly been an interesting experience working with fellow creators like Mark and Leon. The saying time flies when you’re having fun sums up the way I feel working here.
    Beyond the creative environment, employees are made to feel as if we actually mean something. We are not just a number, but rather living breathing cogs in the machine that keeps the company flowing. As such we are not only provided with a work space, but also a space to enjoy ourselves. When not hard at work, we have an opportunity to relax in the break room. It was bright and airy and felt cheery when I entered it. Management has done their best to make this an inviting place to come and recharge before finishing our shift. There are plenty of goodies for employees to enjoy like cookies and other sweets and even fresh fruit, no matter what they enjoy eating. Whenever you gather a fun loving group of creators together there is certain to be an entertaining environment created which helps to keep the mood light and the creativity flowing.
    If anyone at Instaclick is reading this, I want you to know that the company has left an impression on me that I will carry for a lifetime. The shell I entered the company wearing is now gone. I want to express my thanks to the great support and encouragement of my superiors and my coworkers. It is because of this, I have found myself transforming into the creative person I have wanted to be. I will be forever grateful for time at Instaclick. I will carry the lessons I learned during my time there with me as I continue my professional endeavors in the future. Those who have the opportunity to work for Instaclick will not be disappointed with their experience.

Publié le 5 avril 2014 par Évaluateur #29 | Signaler comme inapproprié