InstaClick Inc

Industry: IT: Software

• I've worked at Insta for a few years. It is a real leader in its field, with quality resources and great people. The culture is a very positive one for the most part. In any company with 3,000+ people there are going to be parts that are less effective, but the area that I work in is excellent. People are friendly, the management is supportive and recognizes contributions. Friends from other companies regularly ask if there are any openings at Insta and I recommend it very highly. Small things like free pop and juice, first/third Fridays off every month, competitive salary, benefits and now even a defined benefit pension option. I have been fortunate to work for good companies with great people all my professional life, but Insta is really hard to beat. It is a rapidly growing company, very successful, and it really shows in the positive attitude and energy in the buildings.

Posted on 23 June 2015 by Rater #118 | Flag as inappropriate