Maximum Express Courier

Size of company: Small (1 - 49 employees)

Industry: Call Centers, Customer Service

• Avoid. No benefits, rarely do you get breaks...vehicles are unsafe...management are all about the bottom line...unprofessional...management has no interest in making it somewhere it's employees would be proud of being apart of. Has a "if you don't like it, there's the door" sort of mentality. Office staff is constantly bickering with each other. Raises only exist if you ask repeatedly, and then its minimal...maybe 10%. A typical day would be driving 8.5 to 9 hours straight with no break. Never ever will you hear any positive feedback. Management is impossible to pin down for any type of a conversation. They try & sucker you into events like the Victoria Day parade on your day off to basically advertise their company. I worked there approx 4 years ago, a former co-worker told me it's even worse now. The only one of there management team that shows any respect & integrity is their dispatcher.
    Stay away, collect empties instead, life is too short.

Posted on 28 June 2010 by Rater #4 | Flag as inappropriate