Paragon Protection Ltd

Industry: Security

• Thank you Paragon! Just got turffed from Primary cuz I was stirring it up at a major transportation hub ;) The hole team is almost here. Paragon better be gratefull, good times.

Posted on 8 December 2012 by Rater #36 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

There is no collective agreement handbook distributed to union members. There is a $30 Union Dues fee monthly taken from your paycheck. That would be roughly $720,000 a year for roughly 2,000 full time employees. The union does absolutely nothing for you. If you issue a grievance, Paragon let's you go. They leave you alone, unless they find a reason to "like" you. The management team is aloof to what it is like to be a security guard in today's world at low pay. Reality check for you!

Posted on 6 October 2017

So I'm assuming "stirring it up" is being a Union supporter?

Sounds about right.......Enjoy Paragon; the union and Paragon have a wonderful working relationship. Guards are treated alot better there as well. Paragon is the type of company where the Union is rarely called upon because of Management's ability to effectively communicate with their employees; and rectify issues as they occur. This way Paragon employees stay happy, and provide great service to their clients.

Of course needless to say, there are always diffence in opinions. That just shed a little light on my past experience with this company.

Posted on 9 December 2012