Pharmaprix

• My mother always told me, work hard, and you'll get rewarded. Well, that's the case at shoppers. When you work you're way up, you'll be successful at anything you do! I know because I've been there, I worked through the crappy shifts, late nights, gossip, all, but I was always focused and have been rewarded for it. But it's tough sometimes, real tough. Retail isn't for everyone. You will work nights/weekends/holidays, but that's what comes with retail jobs. It's all in the game.

Posted on 8 May 2016 by Rater #987 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I used to work there and have no complains. There were stressful moments like in every job. Mike was there to help me whenever I needed help, work or personal.
I'm big animal lover and they always took care of stray cats or lost dogs.
There were people that complained about her, but I realized they were lazy and didn't do their job.

Posted on 14 May 2016

Lol, I guarantee this poster's mother never worked at Shoppers Drug Mart !

Posted on 11 May 2016

This review sounded awfully familiar to me. I googled the first sentence, and google shows that this identical comment has been posted a few times since 2011. Human Resources desperately needs to get busy fixing the problems at Shoppers. But it's just easier to post this garbage, over and over and over and over and over and over............

Posted on 8 May 2016