Pharmaprix

• Shoppers has degraded over the years as great place to work for. In this economy, shoppers has succumbed to just looking at the bottom dollar. No value of employees anymore; just hands. Shoppers, with their 'new image' concepts; are weeding out the old people. They prefer young people as their 'young image' now. I really don't have a clue what they are looking for. New concept stores; youth employed. Umm; it't a fact that there's more aged population now. You know, CONSUMERS! Why don't they hire the older people who have years of retail experience to work in their stores. More reliable, more stable and more knowledgible. I, personally have walked into some Windsor locations, after seeing job vacancies filled. I see kids working there; along with a young manager!? I'm not at all impressed! Does shoppers drug mart promote and support age discrimination? Well, just go to your local shoppers drug mart and check things out. You go get your own viewpoint.

Posted on 7 July 2015 by Rater #978 | Flag as inappropriate