Pharmaprix

• My mother always told me, work hard, and you'll get rewarded. Well, that's the case at shoppers. When you work you're way up, you'll be successful at anything you do! I know because I've been there, I worked through the crappy shifts, late nights, gossip, all, but I was always focused and have been rewarded for it. But it's tough sometimes, real tough. Retail isn't for everyone. You will work nights/weekends/holidays, but that's what comes with retail jobs. It's all in the game.

Posted on 14 October 2021 by Rater #996 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Fantastic place. I got a big raise after coming here from a job as a underpaid grunt at a big bloatware recycler in Vancouver, B.C. Now I'm very, very happy.

Posted on 3 December 2021

I love the kindness and cooperation of employees and managers and owners, this make my Job so enjoyable and happy. I am a happy worker in this excellent and affordable Pharmacy.

Posted on 26 November 2021

I have been working for this Company since it's initiation.Already my position has grown & delivered not only financial goals but also personal goals in experience. Recently there has been more short term temp employees than FTE.I dont necessarily agree with this policy.

Posted on 7 November 2021