• I have never dealt with such unprofessionalism through an employer, this company is by far the worst I have ever worked for in my life. In my short experience working at PinAcle, there was a complete lack safety protocol, the staff were absolutely miserable, the managerial staff straight up lied about employee benefit wait times with some element not kicking in for THREE CALENDAR YEARS, and after informing them I would be seeking employment elsewhere, THEY HAVE REFUSED TO PAY ME! They haven’t paid me a dime, as I’ve sent them payment requests through the mail, been ghosted over the phone and e-mail, mailed their head office in Quebec and ultimately filed an employment standards complaint with the Alberta government requesting owed funds that PinAcle refuses to pay.

If you’re looking for employment, stay miles away from this poorly run, dishonest, disorganized mess of a company.

Posted on 12 January 2022 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate