Porter Airlines

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Tourisme, Voyage, Transport de passagers

• Extremely low pay starting at $21K/year for FAs. This company stated small and those who were there from day one are thick as thieves. It's more of a popularity contest than a job. If someone does not like you, one word to their friends in management and you are going to be fired. Also, if you are coming from a big commercial airline like AC, EK or CX beware. Porter employees are extremely threatened and jealous of crew that had real jobs, flying real aircrafts to real destinations around the world. When I was there I saw at least three ex-crew from these airlines get fired/let go because someone did not like them. This caveat also stands for flight deck crew. Terrible company, terrible management and lousy pay.

Publié le 31 juillet 2012 par Évaluateur #5 | Signaler comme inapproprié

Commentaires

I still work there. Hopefully not for long. I just recently heard about this site. Lets say I was told about it by someone who is NOT at an entry level position. Everything here is true. If you do join the company, be careful about how much you give. They will take and take and take.

Publié le 17 décembre 2012

Terrible company, terrible management and lousy pay indeed. they walk all over you to move up.

Publié le 16 août 2012

Terrible company, terrible management and lousy pay. indeed. they walk all over as much as they can

Publié le 16 août 2012