Primary Response

Industry: Security

• I'm new in the past yaer. based on pased experience this company is graet. I really like the office envirnment, good people.

Posted on 25 October 2012 by Rater #34 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Police arrested the president, former president, and treasurer of Local 348 United Food and Commercial Workers International Union (UFCW) on Thursday. Anthony Fazio Sr., John Fazio Jr., and Anthony Fazio Jr. were charged with racketeering, extortion, money laundering, and witness tampering.

The Fazios used their positions in the union to extort money from employers unionized by the UFCW. They stole more than $2.4 million from union members and employers over the course of 16 years, according to the indictment.

Posted on 6 March 2013

hahahaha you say this company is great give it a few months to a year rookie this company will make you feel like garbage dude... lol

Posted on 7 January 2013

LOL! A blog!

Posted on 21 November 2012

SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on 20 November 2012

Read this my friend http://www.yelp.ca/biz/ufcw-and-employers-trust-health-and-retirement-benifits-walnut-creek

Posted on 20 November 2012

Isn't it ironic that suddenly all the rating posts for Primary Response have increased in average since union support and activity has occurred? As for Rater 34's comment, I'm sure you are enjoying your office environment because that's where you sat when you typed this rating!!! SHAME!!!

Posted on 6 November 2012