RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Industry: Bank, Insurance, Financial services

• I have been employed by RBC for over 2 years now and have held many different positions before joining RBC. RBC is by no means a perfect employer, but I have yet to work for or hear of a perfect employer. A lot of the complaints are based on work load, I am glad that they have a lot of work for their employees. A lot of businesses do not have work for everyone and I have left jobs because the work load was getting light and watched the companies slide downwards after. I have found nothing but opportunities and have seen a decent pay increase and am making over 50% more than I was before joining the bank. Quite a bit of this is based on performance bonus.... I keep track of my performance and am paid accordingly.... On top of a decent base salary.

Posted on 14 September 2012 by Rater #291 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

ive seen management at this organization make female employees cry multiple times with a stupid smile on their faces! how could anyone defend this crap hole of an organization?

Posted on 12 November 2012

This is a dedicated HR who also auto-like his comment.

Posted on 4 October 2012

When you say "keep track of my performance"... do you actually mean "lie about my performance"???
I ask because a number of 'high performing' employees just scored their cruise... and did it by strecthing the facts, pushing products, cheating on their numbers and failing to refer clients to their peers...

Posted on 2 October 2012

SHIT HOLD that what RBC is.

Posted on 26 September 2012

How can you have a wide variety of roles when most contracts with RBC require a 2yr job agreement?

This post seem's a bit off is you ask me.

Posted on 22 September 2012

With almost $2 billion profit per quarter during bleak economic times, perhaps RBC can afford to not only bring back its DB Pension Plan to new hires, but also make their DB Pension Plan much more robust to offset their below par salary ranges. RBC is a good part-time or secondary family/couple job, but it is extremely hard to live in dignity on their salaries as a single in many major Canadian cities.

Posted on 17 September 2012

Nice to hear from the HR Department, . Thanks for checking in with the BS.

Posted on 15 September 2012