RBC / Banque Royale du Canada

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• To all you folks who lasted 7, 10 plus years I commend you. I lasted 6 days.

Honestly I have never seen a company hire a group of applicants and call it a 'Pilot Protect' where they intentionally refuse to train you how to use programs.

How do you expect a worker to be able to provide the services that customers require when you refuse to train the programs you're using during training?

Also the two trainers in my class where SO pathetic. Complete incompetence. In ability to teach.

And the comments that came out of the trainers mouth, wow someone ought to direct that trainer to the Human Rights Code of Canada.

I am soooooooooooooo glad I did not stay with RBC.

And if anyone in upper management who is reading this learn to hire people who actually know how to train and ACTUALLY train on the products/computer programs you're using.

Employee's aren't here to discuss their feelings and 'how did that experience make you feel' Oye Vey. Get a grip.

Publié le 23 août 2020 par Évaluateur #456 | Signaler comme inapproprié