Sanjel Corporation

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Extraction minière, pétrole, gaz

• I have been with Sanjel for over 13 years, and this is the worst I've seen it run in that time. The leadership in Calgary is the weakest ever. They hire an engineer, who has schooling to be an engineer, and within a few months he's running a department in the company. Has no practical experience, no wrok experience, hardly any life experience and certainly hasn't gained any respect from anyone in the field, because he hasn't been there. They have no leadership skills of any kind and he's put in charge of running a multi million dollar company. Comments have come out of Calgary like we have to get the right man in the postion. I think they need to look no further than in there mirrors to see that they have failed miserabley in that statement. They have hired ex employees of another company to come in and take over and make all the costly changes, that are not needed. The company ran successfully for many years without there help. We went through the same thing in 2008 with the ex Tucker man, who was eventually let go for his stupidity and then they go and do it again. Like they say history has a way of repeating itself, it just that the people in place in Calgary just haven't learnt from it. Idiots surround themselves with idiots, and that is exactly what the leadership of this company is doing. I work at a camp in the south where we haven't had a manager or an area manager in over 10 years. The company itself is okay it's just the a holes running it!!!

Publié le 29 juin 2013 par Évaluateur #128 | Signaler comme inapproprié