Sanjel Corporation

Industry: Mining and Oil and Gas Extraction

• A job is like anything else...you get out of it what you put into it. Simple.

To all those that come on this site and others like it to rant and complain behind the anonimoty of a computer, whether it is about Sanjel, Calfrac, Trican, Haliburton, Baker, Schlumberger or whoever else you work for or have worked for....Do us all a favor, man up and quit if its that bad. Have some integrity and change employment.
    Alberta is stocked full of jobs, so quit what you're doing if its so bad and leave these jobs to people that are able and willing to work.

Its a shame we are not allowed to post our names because I would post mine and would love to see the names of all the poor, poor people that were so hard done by.

Posted on 15 February 2014 by Rater #133 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Get over it

Posted on 29 September 2014

First off most of your employees have "man upped and quit" so that's a pretty laughable statement. When your attrition rate is over 90% the only people that had integrity are gone. When sanjel changes their system of moving up a** kissers, like the head safety guy! who by the way was one of the worst supervisors to work with I ever had, then they will have started to finally take a step in the right direction. You are right you get what you put into a job but when your boss' answer for you when your not having a good day is "if you don't like it quit" how can you put any effort into it.

Posted on 30 May 2014