Sanjel Corporation

Industry: Mining and Oil and Gas Extraction

• i worked for Sanjel for 3 years but when i stood up for the other drivers and my self over camp 98 in BC it was a health issue and a safety issue they found a way to fire me, saying i filled out my pre-trip paper work wrong, and yet i did it the same way for 3 years,So in doing so they refused to pay me my severance pay, so beware when your in this situation dont speak up just call the labor standards act as im in a battle with them now.

Posted on 14 January 2015 by Rater #142 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

as for the comment, Sounds like they had an issue with you three years ago and they should have dealt with it then.
Posted on 4 February 2015
If this was true then they really dropped the ball on being professional about how to deal with any matter.cause think about it there was another employee put truck in ditch 3 times was offered to go back on probationary period for 6 months yet i make a clerical error and get fire.I have to say it was cause i exercised my rights as an employee over a health and safety issue, and they just didnt handle it well.

Posted on 5 February 2015

so heres an update EI says Sanjel is avoiding there calls for why they let me go same for labor standards seem Sanjel is trying to pull a fast one and wont get away with it the new guys runing Sanjel that are from Slumberj are runing Sanjel into a bad spot wish there was a way to contact Don MacDonald the owner to fill him in im sure he would not approve of this in any way what so ever.

Posted on 5 February 2015