• This place used to be a great place to work before they got bought out.

-Surex used to provide 25-30 leads per day for sales, but after being bought by Industrial Alliance, leads dropped to 2-3 per day, a 90% reduction to some of the brokers. This severely impacted brokers' ability to generate sales and income.

-All the Ontario Supervisors lack experience in my opinion

-a year-long Slack conversation among Ontario managers was visible to all brokers, indicating a lack of understanding of privacy and communication protocols. Very interesting to watch management tell brokers pertinent news in broker meetings, and then read the no-spin version in their slack conversations, and how they really feel about the issues at hand.

-Management says they're all about fairness, but then they play favourites, giving certain brokers extra perks. Like putting certain brokers in phone lines where they get a lot more calls than other brokers (then turning around and blaming the brokers who are not on those lines for not making enough sales as their counterparts who are on the lines)

Posted on 2 April 2024 by Rater #1 | Flag as inappropriate