Symcor

Taille de l'entreprise : Grande (Plus de 500 employés)

Industrie : Banques, Assurances, Services financiers

• I have to say that Symcor has been a great fit for myself. I entered Symcor after working for two other companies in the financial industry. I felt fortunate to be able to pursue a career that rewarded my efforts along with some pretty great benefits. I feel strongly that I've gotten back from Symcor as much as I've put in and have been rewarded with promotions and opportunity. I don't feel that I'm a 'monkey' just doing what I'm told, and have often engaged in some good debate about how we can challenge ourselves to be better. The one thing I truly believe is people do not quit companies, they quit managers and I'm sure we've got a few who aren't the best. But I also believe that the toughest thing to do is look in the mirror and take responsibility for your own actions. I recommend Symcor, only if you are able to work in a sales environment and can adapt to change. If you're stubborn, and stuck on the way things used to be, you'll never make it.

Publié le 30 octobre 2011 par Évaluateur #161 | Signaler comme inapproprié