The Keg Steakhouse & Bar

Taille de l'entreprise : Moyenne (50 - 499 employés)

Industrie : Hébergement, Services de restauration

• I have worked at The Keg for just over a year, now. It has been the best company I have worked for so far. My general manager really cares about his employees, and gets to know them on a personal basis. The schedule is extremely flexible. The staff receives amazing discounts on food. There is a real sense of community here; for the most part, no one is hostile towards each other. Everyone works as a team. The company has a wonderful reputation and many regular customers. The company's policies are fair and efficient. The training is thorough and comprehensive. The Keg is a very organized company, with a great structure. I always have fun when I am at work. The management continually gives me constructive feedback on my work performance. There have been a few times when I have felt like I was being treated unfairly by the management, but I came to my GM with my problems and he was very helpful and accommodating. It is important in any job position to stand up for your rights as an employee. If you are looking for full-time hours, however, it is difficult for this restaurant to accommodate that during the slow season. This is a great part-time job for students.

Publié le 19 janvier 2011 par Évaluateur #4 | Signaler comme inapproprié