Wal-Mart Canada

• Here in Merritt I am forced to work overtime and not compensated for it. Our manager is passive aggressive and does not give me time off even when I need it. I have no other job options in this community so I am forced to work for an employer who regularly verbally abuses me and sexually harrasses me. I wanted to report the incidents to corperate but I was warned that I would lose my job if I did.

Posted on 27 September 2012 by Rater #25 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

I work there too, their asset protection people are all idiots.

Posted on 3 November 2012

Hidden camera video and audio recordings put on facebook, twitter, youtube, and other internet sites does wonders for "taking care of" assholes, abusive, unethical managers, supervisors, or owners. They are not about stepping on you, why should you be merciful? Just ruthlessly kneecap them in various ways. My experience tells me that most dumb creepy dicks have absolutely no common senses, and thick as mud. They don't learn if they don't experience inconvenience and pain; even then they barely learn anything for next time.

Posted on 17 October 2012

You absolutely need to report this supervisor immediately to the proper authorities. If I were you I would go beyond that and go to a lawyer. Do not wait and document every incidence!

Posted on 10 October 2012

The labour standards branch government people in Victoria look into employer owners, managers, supervisors who break work place rules and regulations. You probably nail them legally and publicly humiliate them by exposing all their dirt?

Posted on 5 October 2012