Wal-Mart Canada

• Terrible place to work.
    Severely lack of training and fire you when you don't perform the duties that you have not been trained to do.
    I'd advice all future applicants to the Victoria store to look for another job.

Posted on 13 December 2012 by Rater #31 | Flag as inappropriate

Comments

Ah ha, that would explain why the 2 times I applied at the Greater Victoria (2 stores) Walmarts, the so called managers, supervisors I was to meet were always, late, seemed half lost mentally, not the brightest or sharpest tools, perhaps off their medications or something. It is like they have never heard of first impressions. The top down to the bottom people need to be all sent to a community college to take formal retail sales, customer service courses.

Posted on 12 March 2013

Lack of training and leadership is why the staff stare at me blankly when I ask about product information and suggestions. I would pay more to go to a better quality store than Walmart because I refuse to support the continued dumbing down and cheapening of society.

Posted on 13 December 2012