• The most ridiculous company I have ever had the misfortune of working for. High turnover and overwhelming work load makes it impossible to even do your job. As a broker you have so much responsibility for your clients property, with the way you are treated no way you could be held responsible for not having your client properly insured. The management is a joke. The assistant managers in training program flopped just like the flood gates in High River. The new managers have no people management skills. Treating the staff like they are your personal slave and talking to them like they are below you will only last for so long. I know of one office now where half the staff is looking for a new job. The I'm so above you attitude of the new manager is appalling. I can only hope the head office staff sees what is going on before half that office is empty. Then again it would be nice to see that new manager fall flat on her face!!

Publié le 29 septembre 2014 par Évaluateur #10 | Signaler comme inapproprié